[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Fwd: Re: patch for scan-diialog

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 14:10:45 PDT 2011

On 10/20/2011 08:37 PM, Rob Snelders wrote:
> Here are 3 patches that together make the code for adding the
> scan-button to the sanedlg.
>
> These patches are submitted under the LGPLv3+/MPL-licence.

Pushed now as
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=638804f7e2c26047da15af26dfb8eb35b9ee0feb>
(combined into a single changeset and with some minor tweaking -- hope I
did not break anything with that, as I have no scanner attached to test
the new "Scan" button actually does what it should do...)

Thanks again for the patch and all the work you put into this.

-Stephan