[Libreoffice] Python on Windows

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Oct 21 01:25:48 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 23:21 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> I must confess ...

	Heh :-) seems reasonable enough.

> Anyway, if anybody less Windows-phobic than me would like to check out
> whether pyuno still works on Windows, that would be great:

	In the past I've had similar problems with finding and testing python
components, and the python3 work also subtly broke things without people
noticing.

	What would be -really- excellent to nail this permanently would be to
have a during-compile unit test that exercises pyuno, clearly getting
that working on Linux first would be ideal. Which reminds me - do we not
have bridge-test code for each of the bindings already ? I wonder if
that is / could be cppunit-test-iszed :-)

	Thanks for the heads up though,

		Michael.