[Libreoffice] Python on Windows

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Oct 21 02:57:35 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-10-21 at 09:25 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	What would be -really- excellent to nail this permanently would be to
> have a during-compile unit test that exercises pyuno, clearly getting
> that working on Linux first would be ideal.

> Which reminds me - do we not have bridge-test code for each of the bindings already ?

IIRC there is indeed a python bridge test,
testtools/source/bridgetest/pyuno. IIRC it also disabled because it
failed on some platforms back in the day when I last played with it.
Would indeed be worth trying to activate it for at least the platforms
where it does currently pass. I *think* the failures were under solaris
intel and macosx powerpc or something like that.

Most immediately useful thing currently using pyuno out of the box is
the email merge stuff.

C.