[Libreoffice] make check fails in ScFiltersTest

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Mon Oct 24 07:19:24 PDT 2011

Hi Markus,

On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 23:53 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

> Kohei, Eike: Any ideas why our xls import of these cells goes wrong in
> a windows build. It seems that none of our Linux or mac builds has a
> problem with this cell import. I'm looking if perhaps my mingw build
> shows the same but otherwise I have no idea. The content looks a bit
> like the fact that we added a non initialized double variable.

Short of doing a build on Windows and debugging it, I have no clue.

Is this still a problem BTW?  I won't be able to do a build on Windows
at least in the next few days, but I'll keep this in the back of my head
in case this is still outstanding when I do my next windows build.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc