[Libreoffice] bug 32826 - Printing in Preview mode causes all sheets to be printed

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Tue Oct 25 01:23:03 PDT 2011

I see that a solution is/was targeted for version 3.5. As of yesterday, that had not yet been achieved (the problem still persists with 3.5 and code from yesterday).
The problem is quite annoying for users (such as in our company).

Does anyone know (Kohei Yoshida?) the current status of the work on this bug?
Is it something where I can be of help? (I used to develop in C++, before I had a stroke, nowadays the complexity must be low for me to work on it. Also, I will need assistence to get started. I can make LibO from source on an opensuse platform).

Winfried