[Libreoffice] feature/gtk3 merged ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Oct 25 08:40:06 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 13:54 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	There is one minor annoyance I discovered of a warning under gtk2:
> 	g_main_context_prepare(): main loop already active in another thread

	I pushed a fix for this by implementing a custom timer GSource that we
can query for expiration more easily. Of course - custom timer GSources
can introduce all manner of fun stuff: pwrt. dis-contiguous time - some
testing on suspend/resume, and changing system time not causing
LibreOffice to lock-up would be much appreciated [ when using the gtk2
frontend: export SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gtk forces that ].

	Thanks,

		Michael.