[Libreoffice] bug 32826 - Printing in Preview mode causes all sheets to be printed

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:02:57 PDT 2011

Hello Eike,

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 19:36 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi Kohei,
>
> On Tuesday, 2011-10-25 10:55:33 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
>
> > However, this one is a bit complex, as we would need to move the flags
> > that tell you which sheets are selected, from ScMarkData to ScDocument
> > (or most likely ScTable) in order for the mentioned code to access this
> > information during print preview.
>
> The state what sheets are selected is clearly view related and does not
> belong to the document. In fact two different views can have different
> sheets selected.

Well, I wouldn't say "clearly", since I had the same idea about tab
colors being view properties, but apparently the tab colors do belong to
the document (as I was told back in the day).  The tab colors are stored
in ScTable currently.

With regard to different views having different sheet selections, I
wonder if that is really an intended behavior, or just a side-effect of
how we currently store this property.  I personally wouldn't mind
changing this behavior so that all views would have identical sheet
selections.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc