[Libreoffice] [REVIEW-3-4] Fix fdo#41995 fallout - recognize .svg in odf container

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 02:28:55 PDT 2011

On 25/10/11 22:33, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
>> it seems, though the filter is there, we don't read .svg files from
>> the Pictures stream inside the odf zip container. Easy fix attached,
>> could someone please review&  commit to -3-4?
>>
> And one more of that kind - Writer has its own implementation,
> needing a similar-in-spirit fix.

of course Writer has its own implementation.  the Writer architectural
design principle is 'you can never have too many implementations of the
same thing'.

> We missed 3.4.4 for that, but a useful fix for 3.4.5 - your review&
> commit to that branch appreciated. :)

looks good to me; except that i cannot see in SwGrfNode::MakeCopy where
the aGraphicURL is permanently set at the newly created node like it is
in SwGrfNode::ImportGraphic via SetUserData; does it work without this?

regards,
  michael