[Libreoffice] [REVIEW-3-4-4] )one more needed) fix ole automation bridge handling of SAFEARRAY (fdo#38441)

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Wed Oct 26 12:43:10 PDT 2011

On 26/10/11 20:26, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	The code is similarly opaque to me :-) if you're happy it is tested and
> works I don't know that we'll find any more competent reviewers. It is
> slightly concerning to me that this method has seemingly been using a
> SAFEARRAY since 2000:
SAFEARRAY is not the problem, it is the fact type of a variant
containing a SAFEARRAY is set to VT_VARIANT regardless of the type of
the SAFEARRAY, the following commit is the cause

commit 627f5293a95a31a3b90632c01116eeb8c78829d5
Author: Mikhail Voytenko <mav at openoffice.org>
Date:   Thu Jul 8 21:33:48 2010 +0200

     mib17: #162917# let basic byte use one byte, let olebridge convert
sequence to safearray correctly