[Libreoffice] compilation issues of apple_remote

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Oct 27 00:16:41 PDT 2011

> I will give these a shot i have symbols enabled and at a certain point its complaining about missing 64bit symbols. How come for users on 10.7 we dont have a native 64bit build as 10.7 runs as 64bit out of the box?

Because we don't have the required 64-bit C++/UNO bridge code. Because
nobody has been working on that. And a 32-bit LibreOffice works fine
for any conceivable document, doesn't it? And anyway, our current
MacOSX code doesn't target any features newer than 10.4. In fact, the
code uses APIs obsolete already in 10.4...

--tml