[Libreoffice] feature/gtk3 merged ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Oct 27 02:26:04 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-10-27 at 01:24 -0400, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> After a long build, I'm there.  As I'm not mired in that part of LibO
> internals, for what visible changes should I be looking?

	Cool :-) glad you've got a build. Just a tip: stick with that build for
a while, and/or have two build trees - one that you keep up-to-date with
origin/master and one to hack on.

> Heh, or put differently, what Ctrl+F should I use on

	Oh - well, in theory everything continues to work perfectly :-) you
usually notice if there is a rendering regression - the screen is
corrupted and/or the app hangs / performs terribly in some case.
Hopefully it doesn't, indeed - I'm fairly optimistic after a good set of
builds, and the few bugs I was scared of (eg. multimedia embedding)
turned out to be in unrelated code :-)

> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5 ?  ;-)

	Which reminds me - I should update that with a couple of new
features :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.