[Libreoffice] tests for named ranges in vba

August Sodora augsod at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:31:43 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I have been trying to add support for assigning to named ranges in
VBA. There are a couple of ways VBA does this but for now I'm focusing
on something like:

Range("A1:H8").Name = "TestRange"

Currently the Name property on [X/ScVba]Range is readonly. I've
attached a patch which is my first attempt to try and add a setter but
it was suggested that I also attach an xls with a test macro. I know
there is some changing going on with regards to VBA tests; is there a
place I should stick this to execute for now? I would also really
appreciate someone taking a quick look at the patch because I'm very
new to working with uno.

Thanks Michael and Markus for helping me out so much on IRC :)

August Sodora
augsod at gmail.com
(201) 280-8138