[Libreoffice] LibreOffice Online build

Gustavo Pacheco gbpacheco.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 07:26:57 PDT 2011

 Hi people!

  I'm on a long, but exciting, way to get a complete build of LibreOffice
Online prototipe. Before start it, I have never built LibreOffice myself,
then, I'm glad to increase my knowledge and, in a near future, I hope
contribute to the project in some more advanced tasks. At moment, I'm just a
newbie.

 Michael Meeks mentoring me with many great tips (many thanks Michael!). He
also suggested to me that I share my steps here. I have finished my build of
GTK+ 3.2 with --enable-x11-backend and --enable-broadway-backend. After
solve all dependencies and compile it successful, I get run some little
compiled gtk+3.2 samples in the browser using GDK_BACKEND=broadway
./myhelloworld&firefox http://127.0.0.1:8080/. On the LibreOffice side, I
have finished OK my first builds of LibreOffice 3.5.0.

 To build the LibreOffice Online prototype, however, I have had problems
when I use autogen with --enable-gtk3 and --with-system-cairo.

 I have stopped on an error inside vcl after 'make'. I tried to isolate the
problem with make -sr. The output is at the end of this email.

 Anyone can help me?

 Thanks for any help!
 Gustavo Pacheco.

My steps:

$ git fetch --all
$ git checkout feature/gtk3
$ pkg-config --cflags gtk+-3.0
$ pkg-config --libs gtk+-3.0
$ ./autogen.sh --with-num-cpus=4 --with-max-jobs=4 --without-junit
--enable-graphite --without-java --enable-gtk3 --with-system-cairo

*
*   Running LibreOffice build configuration.
*

checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gawk... /usr/bin/gawk
checking for sed... /usr/bin/sed
checking for bash... /bin/sh
checking for GNU or BSD tar... tar
checking for ccache... not found
checking gcc home... /usr
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc... /usr/bin/gcc
checking the GNU C compiler version... checked (gcc 4.5)
checking for -Bsymbolic-functions linker support ... found
checking whether to enable crashdump feature... no
checking whether to turn warnings to errors... no
checking whether to do a debug build... no
checking whether to build with additional debug utilities... no, full
product build
checking whether to use linkoo for the smoketest installation... yes
checking whether to use link-time optimization... no
checking whether to include symbols... no
checking whether to strip the solver or not.... yes
checking whether cups support is present... checking for cupsPrintFiles in
-lcups... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking cups/cups.h usability... yes
checking cups/cups.h presence... yes
checking for cups/cups.h... yes
checking whether we need fontconfig... yes
checking for FONTCONFIG... yes
checking whether to enable filters for legacy binary file formats
(StarOffice 5.2)... no
checking whether to build help... yes
checking whether to use RPATH in shared libraries... yes
checking whether to include MySpell dictionaries... yes
checking whether to use dicts from external paths... no
checking whether to enable pch feature... no
checking for GNU make... make
checking the GNU make version... make 3.82
checking for --hash-style gcc linker support ... gnu
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking the Perl version... checked (perl 5)
checking for required Perl modules... all modules found
checking for pkg-config... (cached) /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking for ar... ar
checking for nm... nm
checking for objdump... objdump
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking the GNU C++ compiler version... checked (g++ 4.5)
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking size of long... 4
checking size of short... 2
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long long... 8
checking size of double... 8
checking size of void*... 4
checking alignment of short... 2
checking alignment of int... 4
checking alignment of long... 4
checking alignment of double... 4
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64
checking valgrind.h usability... no
checking valgrind.h presence... no
checking for valgrind.h... no
checking valgrind.h usability... no
checking valgrind.h presence... no
checking for valgrind.h... no
checking for g++ include path... /usr/include/c++/4.5
checking Whether building STLPort library makes sense... yes
checking Whether STLPort library will be actually built... yes
checking whether g++ supports thread safe statics... yes
checking whether gcc supports -fvisibility=hidden... yes
checking whether gcc supports -Wno-long-double... yes
checking whether gcc supports -mno-avx... yes
checking whether gcc supports -std=c++0x without Language Defect 757... yes
checking if STL headers are visibility safe... yes
checking if gcc is -fvisibility-inlines-hidden safe with STL headers... yes
checking if gcc has a visibility bug with class-level attributes (GCC bug
26905)... no
checking which memory allocator to use... internal
checking whether to add custom build version... no
checking whether to build with Java support... no
checking for dmake... no
dmake will be built on ./bootstrap
checking whether to enable EPM for packing... no
checking for gperf... /usr/bin/gperf
checking gperf version... OK
checking whether to build the stax... checking whether to build the ODK...
yes
checking whether to provide libstdc++/libgcc_s in the installset... yes
checking which zlib to use... external
checking zlib.h usability... yes
checking zlib.h presence... yes
checking for zlib.h... yes
checking for deflate in -lz... yes
checking which jpeg to use... external
checking jpeglib.h usability... yes
checking jpeglib.h presence... yes
checking for jpeglib.h... yes
checking for jpeg_resync_to_restart in -ljpeg... yes
checking which expat to use... internal
checking which libvisio to use... internal
checking which libcmis to use... internal
checking which libwpd to use... internal
checking which cppunit to use... internal
checking whether freetype is available... checking for FREETYPE... yes
checking which libwps to use... internal
checking which libwpg to use... internal
checking for FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden in -lfreetype... yes
checking which libxslt to use... internal
checking which libxml to use... internal
checking which Python to use... checking below
checking for a Python interpreter with version >= 2.6... python
checking for python... /usr/bin/python
checking for python version... 2.7
checking for python platform... linux2
checking for python script directory...
${prefix}/lib/python2.7/site-packages
checking for python extension module directory...
${exec_prefix}/lib/python2.7/site-packages
checking Python.h usability... yes
checking Python.h presence... yes
checking for Python.h... yes
checking which translate-toolkit to use... internal
checking which db to use... internal
checking whether to build the MySQL Connector extension... no
checking which libcurl to use... internal
checking which boost to use... internal
checking which mdds to use... internal
checking which hash container mdds shall use... boost::unordered_map
checking which vigra to use... internal
checking which odbc headers to use... internal
checking whether to enable build of Mozilla... yes
checking whether to build Mozilla addressbook connectivity... yes
checking whether to build XML Security support... yes
checking whether to build LDAP configuration backend... no. Either Mozilla
or OpenLDAP needed
checking which Mozilla to use... internal
checking for toolkit Mozilla should use... gtk2
checking whether to build Mozilla/SeaMonkey... yes
checking for Mozilla sources... checking for
a169ab152209200a7bad29a275cb0333-seamonkey-1.1.14.source.tar.gz... will be
fetched
checking for MOZLIBREQ... yes
checking for MOZLIBREQ... yes
checking whether to build provided NSS module... yes
checking which sane header to use... internal
checking which icu to use... internal
checking whether to enable graphite support... yes
checking which graphite to use... internal
checking for X... libraries , headers
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... yes
checking for XauDisposeAuth in -lXau... yes
checking for X11/Composite.h... yes
checking whether to link to Xrender... no, dynamically open it
checking which Xrender headers to use... internal
checking whether to enable RandR support... yes
checking for XRANDR... yes
checking whether to use neon... yes
checking which neon to use... internal
checking which libssl to use... internal
checking which redland library to use... internal
checking which libhunspell to use... internal
checking which altlinuxhyph to use... internal
checking which mythes to use... internal
checking which lpsolve to use... internal
checking which libexttextcat to use... internal
checking whether libc is >= 2.1.1... yes
checking for getopt... yes
checking for readdir_r... yes
checking for bison... /usr/bin/bison
checking the bison version... checked (/usr/bin/bison 2.4.1)
checking for flex... /usr/bin/flex
checking for patch... /usr/bin/patch
checking for gnucp... no
checking for cp... /bin/cp
checking whether /bin/cp is GNU cp from coreutils with preserve= support...
yes
checking for zip... /usr/bin/zip
checking for unzip... /usr/bin/unzip
checking for GTK3... yes
checking which VCLplugs shall be built... gtk gtk3
checking whether to enable GConf support... yes
checking for GCONF... yes
checking whether to enable GNOME VFS support... yes
checking for GNOMEVFS... yes
checking for GTK... yes
checking for GTHREAD... yes
checking for GTK210... yes
checking whether to enable DBUS support... no
checking whether to enable GIO support... no
checking for LIBPNG... yes
checking whether to enable libpng linking in quickstarter... yes
checking whether to enable the GStreamer avmedia backend... yes
checking for GSTREAMER... yes
checking whether to build the OpenGL Transitions component... yes
checking for main in -lGL... yes
checking for main in -lGLU... yes
checking which Mesa headers to use... internal
checking whether to build the Presentation Minimizer extension... yes
checking whether to build the Presenter Console extension... yes
checking whether to build the PDF Import extension... yes
checking which pdf backend to use... internal
checking for sdext module... checking whether to build the Wiki Publisher
extension... no
checking whether to build the Report Builder extension... no
checking whether to build extension for support of scripts in BeanShell...
no
checking whether to build extension for support of scripts in JavaScript...
no
checking whether to enable the lockdown pieces... no
checking whether to enable evolution 2 support... no
checking whether to enable KDE address book support... no
checking whether to include MathMLDTD... no
checking which themes to include...  default crystal hicontrast oxygen tango
checking for helppack integration... integration
checking for extensions integration... yes, use integration
checking for Lightproof extensions integration (only supported languages
displayed)... no integration
checking for Watch Window extension integration... no
checking for SmART Gallery (Diagram) extension integration... no
checking for Validator extension integration... no
checking for Barcode extension integration... no
checking for ConvertTextToNumber extension integration... no
checking for Numbertext extension integration... no
checking for Hungarian Cross-reference Toolbar extension integration... no
checking for Typography Toolbar extension integration... no
checking for Google Docs extension integration... no
checking for NLPSolver extension integration... no
checking for LanguageTool extension integration... no
checking for oooblogger extension integration... no
checking for Sun Professional Template Pack integration (only supported
languages displayed)... no integration
checking whether to include third-party fonts... yes
checking whether to include Agfa Monotype fonts... no
checking whether to include PPDs... yes
checking whether to include AFMs... yes
checking whether to include extra galleries... no
checking whether to include extra templates... no
checking whether to include extra samples... no
checking whether to include extra fonts... no
checking whether to build global menu support... no
checking whether to enable online update... no
checking whether build target is Release Build... no
checking whether and how to use Xinerama... yes, with dynamic linking
checking X11/extensions/Xinerama.h usability... yes
checking X11/extensions/Xinerama.h presence... yes
checking for X11/extensions/Xinerama.h... yes
checking for XineramaIsActive in -lXinerama... yes
checking what librsvg to use... checking further
checking for LIBRSVG... yes
checking whether to use the system cairo... yes
checking for CAIRO... yes
checking whether to use the system gdk-pixbuf... yes
checking whether to use the system GLib... yes
checking whether to use the system gettext runtime... yes
checking whether to use the system libcroco... yes
checking whether to use the system pango... yes
checking whether to use the system libgsf... yes
checking whether to use the system libpng... no
checking whether to use the system libjpeg... yes
checking for product version... 3.5
checking which languages to be built... en-US
checking for another 'intro' bitmap... none
checking for custom 'intro' progress bar color... none
checking for custom 'intro' progress bar size... none
checking for custom 'intro' progress bar position... none
checking for custom 'intro' progress bar frame color... none
checking for another 'about' bitmap... none
checking for another 'start center left' bitmap... none
checking for another 'start center right' bitmap... none
checking for another 'start center rtl left' bitmap... none
checking for another 'start center rtl right' bitmap... none
checking for another 'start center space' bitmap... none
checking for vendor... not set
checking for UNIX wrapper name... not set
checking whether to install the compat oo* wrappers... no
checking for product name... LibreOffice
checking for install dirname... libreoffice
checking for prefix... /usr/local
checking for libdir... /usr/local/lib
checking for data dir... /usr/local/share
checking for man dir... /usr/local/share/man
checking for doc dir... /usr/local/share/doc/libreoffice
checking for install dir... /usr/local/lib/libreoffice
checking whether to statically link to Gtk... no
checking whether to use layout dialogs... no
checking build verbosity... not set
checking whether to use zenity during build... yes
checking for zenity... /usr/bin/zenity
checking whether to enable dependency tracking... yes
checking for number of processors to use... 4
checking whether to create a big library for better performance... no
checking for maximum of jobs per processor... 4
checking for maximum parallelism for gmake... per module:4, for tail_build:4
setting up the build environment variables...
checking solver path... default
setting up the post_download check script
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating ooo.lst
config.status: creating set_soenv
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating bin/repo-list
config.status: creating desktop/scripts/soffice.sh
Configuration unchanged - avoiding scp2 stamp update
Setting up the environment for building LibreOffice
Setting Linux x86 specific values... done

*
* LibreOffice configuration finished.
*

$ make

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /root/git/libo/vcl/prj

 it seems that the error is inside 'vcl', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
top-level
make: *** [build] Error 1

Then, I try to isolate the problem:

$ /bin/sh
$ cd /root/git/libo
$ source ./Env.Host.sh
$ cd vcl
$ make clean # optional
$ make -sr

After make -sr, I get this:

[ build CXX ] vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge
In file included from
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkapplaunchcontext.h:31:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdk.h:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:34,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdktypes.h:80:9: error: ‘cairo_rectangle_int_t’
does not name a type
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkdisplay.h:32:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkscreen.h:33,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkapplaunchcontext.h:32,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdk.h:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:34,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkevents.h:458:3: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkevents.h:459:3: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ does
not name a type
In file included from
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkapplaunchcontext.h:32:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdk.h:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:34,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkscreen.h:64:49: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdk.h:34:0,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:34,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:36:42: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has not
been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:52:48: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:52:64: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘rectangle’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:54:48: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:54:64: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘region’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkcairo.h:56:1: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ does
not name a type
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdk.h:47:0,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:34,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkpango.h:45:1: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkpango.h:50:1: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ does
not name a type
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdk.h:50:0,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:34,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:40:41: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:40:55: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘src1’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:41:41: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:41:55: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘src2’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:42:35: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:43:41: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:43:55: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘src1’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:44:41: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:44:55: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘src2’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkrectangle.h:45:35: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdktestutils.h:28:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdk.h:54,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:34,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:555:13: error: ‘cairo_region_t’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:555:29: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘region’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:565:45: error: ‘cairo_region_t’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:565:61: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘shape_region’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:592:51: error: ‘cairo_region_t’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:592:67: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘shape_region’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:640:1: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:641:1: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:645:17: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:645:31: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘rectangle’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:647:17: error: ‘cairo_region_t’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:647:36: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘region’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:710:45: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:801:21: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:801:35: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘rect’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:804:21: error: ‘cairo_region_t’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:804:40: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘region’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:822:14: error: ‘cairo_region_t’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:822:30: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘region’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkwindow.h:825:1: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ does
not name a type
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:37:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkaction.h:38,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkactiongroup.h:38,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkapplication.h:29,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwindow.h:35,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkdialog.h:35,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkaboutdialog.h:32,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkstyle.h:641:44: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkstyle.h:641:58: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘location’ with no type
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkaction.h:38:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkactiongroup.h:38,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkapplication.h:29,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwindow.h:35,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkdialog.h:35,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkaboutdialog.h:32,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:90:10: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:230:5: error: ‘GtkAllocation’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:485:50: error: ‘cairo_region_t’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:485:65: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘region’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:493:9: error: ‘GtkAllocation’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:548:15: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:548:30: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:549:9: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:550:1: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:650:58: error: ‘GtkAllocation’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:652:64: error: ‘GtkAllocation’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:652:79: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘allocation’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:911:47: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:913:53: error: ‘cairo_region_t’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkdialog.h:35:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkaboutdialog.h:32,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwindow.h:337:45: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeviewcolumn.h:27:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeview.h:29,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcombobox.h:29,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkappchooserbutton.h:31,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:46,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:117:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:117:81: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:118:59: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
has not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:121:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:121:81: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:129:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:129:81: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:130:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:130:81: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:136:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:136:81: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:137:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:137:81: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:143:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:143:81: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:144:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:144:81: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:188:20: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:188:34: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:189:14: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
has not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:194:16: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:194:32: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:203:16: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:203:32: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:204:16: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:204:32: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:210:16: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:210:32: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:211:16: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:211:32: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:217:16: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:217:32: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:218:16: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:218:32: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:258:58: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderer.h:258:74: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeviewcolumn.h:30:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeview.h:29,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcombobox.h:29,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkappchooserbutton.h:31,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:46,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:91:52: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:91:66: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:92:52: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:92:66: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_background’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:193:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:193:84: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:194:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:194:84: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:201:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:201:84: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:207:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:207:84: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:208:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:208:84: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:264:65: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:264:84: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:296:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:296:91: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:297:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:297:91: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:304:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:304:91: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:310:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:310:91: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘background_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:311:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:311:91: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:319:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:319:91: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:320:69: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:324:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:324:91: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:327:69: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:415:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:415:90: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:447:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:447:91: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:457:75: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:457:89: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcellarea.h:458:69: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeview.h:29:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcombobox.h:29,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkappchooserbutton.h:31,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:46,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeviewcolumn.h:205:17: error:
‘GdkRectangle’ does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeviewcolumn.h:205:36: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘cell_area’ with no type
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkentry.h:40:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeview.h:31,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcombobox.h:29,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkappchooserbutton.h:31,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:46,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkimcontext.h:78:8: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkimcontext.h:112:17: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
does not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkimcontext.h:112:31: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘area’ with no type
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeview.h:31:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcombobox.h:29,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkappchooserbutton.h:31,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:46,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkentry.h:137:50: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkentry.h:274:59: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcombobox.h:29:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkappchooserbutton.h:31,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:46,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeview.h:329:13: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeview.h:333:13: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktreeview.h:335:13: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkaspectframe.h:35:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:49,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkframe.h:64:54: error: ‘GtkAllocation’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkscale.h:35:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkhscale.h:36,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:115,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkrange.h:115:61: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:120:0,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkicontheme.h:225:14: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
has not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkiconview.h:32:0,
                 from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:121,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktooltip.h:58:49: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ does
not name a type
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktooltip.h:58:63: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘rect’ with no type
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:148:0,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkoverlay.h:58:35: error: ‘GtkAllocation’ has
not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:186:0,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkstatusicon.h:139:10: error: ‘GdkRectangle’
has not been declared
In file included from /opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:204:0,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:36,
                 from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktextview.h:147:53: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktextview.h:154:53: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktextview.h:155:53: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
/opt/gtk/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtktextview.h:158:53: error: ‘GdkRectangle’ has
not been declared
In file included from
/root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/../../gtk/a11y/atkbridge.cxx:33:0,
                 from /root/git/libo/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.cxx:29:
/root/git/libo/vcl/inc/unx/gtk/gtkframe.hxx:217:5: error: ‘cairo_region_t’
does not name a type
[ build CMP ] vcl/vcl.unx
[ build CMP ] vcl/vcl.unx
[ build LNK ] Library/libvcllo.so
[ build LNK ] StaticLibrary/libvclmain.a
[ build DEP ] SRS:vcl/source/src
[ build SRS ] vcl/source/src
[ build RES ] vclen-US
[ build LNK ] Library/libvclplug_svplo.so
[ build LNK ] Library/libvclplug_genlo.so
[ build LNK ] Library/libdesktop_detectorlo.so
[ build LNK ] Library/libvclplug_gtklo.so
make: *** No rule to make target `/root/git/libo/workdir/
unxlngi6.pro/CxxObject/vcl/unx/gtk3/a11y/gtk3atkbridge.o', needed by
`/root/git/libo/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/LinkTarget/Library/libvclplug_gtk3lo.so'.
Stop.