[Libreoffice] Segmentation fault in building tail_build project

LOH KOK HOE huahsin68 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 02:16:46 PDT 2011

Thanks for your help. I have the make 3.82 downloaded. May I know can I
instruct the build to use the latest version of make 3.82.

I was using Ubuntu, currently using version 3.81, and not really want to
remove the old version and install a new one because there are dependencies
using make 3.81.

May I know is there a way to use the make 3.82 and not removing make 3.81?

THanks @!