[Libreoffice] vbaevents*.uno.so and libvbaswobj*uno.so location

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Thu Sep 1 01:52:35 PDT 2011

Hi Petr
On 30/08/11 16:07, Petr Mladek wrote:
> Hi Rene,
>
> Caolan or Noel has recently suggested me to move vbaobj.uno.so into the
> Calc package because it links against libsc and is needed only by Calc.
think it was me, and yes vbaobj.uno.so needs to link against libsc =>
calc and ditto libvbaswobj*uno.so needs to link with sw => writer

> - stop moving vbaevents*.uno.so to -calc.
off the top of my head I don't recall the exact link dependencies here
but if we bundle vbaevents*.uno.so then that isn't correct as it is used
by both writer and calc so somewhere more common would be better

N oel