[Libreoffice] build error

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Sep 1 04:26:39 PDT 2011

Hi Jenei,

On Mon, 2011-08-29 at 15:58 +0200, Jenei Gábor wrote:
> For a while I did not have this error,but now it appears again. Actually
> I did a totally normal build without debug symbols and dbglevel setting,
> but still it appears. It seems to be a makefile error of LibreOffice.
> Has anyone already met the problem?

	So - I guess the main thing to do is to catch it from clean; so rm -Rf
openssl/unxlngi6.pro and re-run 'build' inside there (with a sourced
environment).

> 2011. 08. 26. 14:49 keltezéssel, Caolán McNamara írta:
> >> Configured for linux-elf.
> >> mkdir: cannot create directory `./unxlngi6/misc/build/openssl-0.9.8o/.':
> >> File exists

	The unxlngi6/misc/build - is slightly odd - are you trying to create a
non-product build ? I'd expect unxlngi6.pro.

	As Caolan says - what are your configure options ? and some more
details on your system would be much appreciated: linux distro, version,
etc.

	Thanks,

		Michael.