[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-commits] .: 3 commits - offapi/com offapi/UnoApi_offapi.mk oovbaapi/ooo oovbaapi/UnoApi_oovbaapi.mk solenv/gbuild udkapi/UnoApi_udkapi.mk

Stephan Bergmann stephan.bergmann.secondary at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 2 05:29:57 PDT 2011

On Sep 2, 2011, at 11:58 AM, Matus Kukan wrote:
> offapi/UnoApi_offapi.mk                        | 7859 +++++++++++++------------
> offapi/com/sun/star/rendering/XMtfRenderer.idl |    2
> oovbaapi/UnoApi_oovbaapi.mk                    | 2087 +++---
> oovbaapi/ooo/vba/excel/XControlObject.idl      |    2
> oovbaapi/ooo/vba/excel/XGraphicObjects.idl     |    2
> solenv/gbuild/UnoApiTarget.mk                  |   66
> udkapi/UnoApi_udkapi.mk                        |  945 +--

Re adding #include XInterface.idl, IIRC Jürgen once modified idlc so that it does not fail if XInterface is not included (esp. since when inheriting merely from XInterface you no longer need to write that down --- though the .idl files in question seem to mention XInterface explicitly).

Anyway, what makes me wonder is how you stumbled over those --- while changing .idl processing to work in batches (i.e., might the problem be a regression)?

-Stephan