[Libreoffice] 3.5 release from QA to point-zero

Tomáš Chvátal tomas.chvatal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 00:32:40 PDT 2011

Hi,

for testers it might be really nice to release alpha/beta tarballs
during early stages of development cycle.
This would allow at least me to add it for testing into Gentoo and I
think quite few people would test it that way. I provide even live
ebuild that compiles from the git, but I think there are 2-3 users of
that or a bit more as people tend to avoid the live packages
(specially for such large project). But, at least in Gentoo community,
they really enjoy to test alpha stuff and report bugs. So we just need
to give them tarballs to keep them happy :)

Cheers

Tom