[Libreoffice] Thanks for a fantastic Hackfest!

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Mon Sep 5 05:09:30 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I wanted to express my deepest thanks to all of you for a fantastic and
wonderful Hackfest. It was really a pleasure to be with our community in
Munich, having a good time, hacking on the code and dicussing many
interesting topics face to face. For many of us, it has been the first
real life meeting since we started TDF back in September 2010, which
made it even more exciting.

I would like to thank all participants who made their way to Munich for
being a part of this fantastic weekend, to the folks from the city of
Munich, who have been really perfect hosts and invested a lot of work
into this weekend (actually, it was even their initiative to have the
event in Munich!), and to our sponsors from DBI.

I really enjoyed the time, and to me, the Hackfest was a real success!

Thanks again, and I hope we'll all meet again soon!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108