[Libreoffice] Thanks for a fantastic Hackfest!

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Mon Sep 5 08:22:34 PDT 2011

Hi

This is indeed a terrific achievement.

Congratulations to you Florian.

To all participants, a big thank you. I hope it was enjoying.

Special tanks to the cook (hopefully Italo didn't exercise his grappa
tasting skills, it could have messed a lot with the boys'n girls hacking
will)

Special thanks to Andras who uploaded the LibreOffice API documentation.
Very needed these days. Just a little tweak on the colors should be
advisable as it is hard to read.

Regards

Olivier

2011/9/5 Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org>

> Hello everyone,
>
> I wanted to express my deepest thanks to all of you for a fantastic and
> wonderful Hackfest. It was really a pleasure to be with our community in
> Munich, having a good time, hacking on the code and dicussing many
> interesting topics face to face. For many of us, it has been the first real
> life meeting since we started TDF back in September 2010, which made it even
> more exciting.
>
> I would like to thank all participants who made their way to Munich for
> being a part of this fantastic weekend, to the folks from the city of
> Munich, who have been really perfect hosts and invested a lot of work into
> this weekend (actually, it was even their initiative to have the event in
> Munich!), and to our sponsors from DBI.
>
> I really enjoyed the time, and to me, the Hackfest was a real success!
>
> Thanks again, and I hope we'll all meet again soon!
>
> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org**>
> Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff

Olivier Hallot
Founder and Steering Commitee Member
The Document Foundation