[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-commits] .: i18npool/inc i18npool/Library_localedata_euro.mk i18npool/source svtools/source

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés jpmart at unizar.es
Mon Sep 5 14:03:04 PDT 2011

Yes, they were intentional.  At least, I copied the way it was done in
other languages of Spain, see for instance
http://www.it46.se/localegen/locale/1207308973_es_ES.xml  .
I guess the reason of changing the type is that in Spanish, as well as
in other languages of Spain, the double quotation marks  “ ”  are the
most widely used, and the single ones ‘ ’ are much less used.
  best regards,
Juan Pablo

--
Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés, PhD

María de Luna 1, Edificio Ada Byron, D. 2.05.
50018 Zaragoza (ARAGON, SPAIN).
Ph:  +34-976-762363 e-mail: jpmart at unizar.es
FAX: +34-976-762111 http://diec.unizar.es/~jpmart