[Libreoffice] [PATCH] convert Mesa to gbuild
pefoley2 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 7 18:01:57 PDT 2011
On Wed, 7 Sep 2011, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Peter Foley <pefoley2 at verizon.net> wrote:
> > On Wed, 7 Sep 2011, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> >> On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:32:21 -0500
> >> Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud at gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> > I wonder would that work dep wise to just have a packaging step ?
> >> $(call gb_Library_get_headers_target,libthatneedsmesa) : \
> >> $(call gb_Package_get_target,Mesa_inc)
> >> Of course, we could create a new name for that, but IMHO that is simple
> >> enough as is.
> > I tried adding that but still got a build error. I've attached the build
> > log and my current patch.
> try (unteseted)
> $(eval $(call gb_LinkTarget_get_headers_target,OGLTrans) : $(call
> note LinkTarget not Library and the $eval
> or actually, try Michael's version
> define gb_LinkTarget_add_external_headers
> $(call gb_LinkTarget_get_external_headers_target,$(1)) :| \
> $(call gb_Package_get_target,$(2))
> (to be added somewhere in LinkTarget.mk
> and used as
> $(eval $(call gb_LinkTarget_add_external_headers(OGLTrans,Mesa_inc))
> I suppose that to be perfect that should bu tuck under
> gb_LinkTarget_use_Mesa in RepositoryExternal.mk to properly deal with
> the case when using system-mesa vs internal-mesa...
> and then just add Mesa to the list of 'use_externals' of OGLTrans ...
I tried both suggestions but still got the same build error.
I've attached a updated diff for the add_external_headers one.
More information about the LibreOffice