[Libreoffice] (no subject)

Stephen Braithwaite s.braithwate at live.com
Fri Sep 9 04:35:08 PDT 2011

Hi everybody.im sorry to bother to you, but i wasnt sure where to go, im a very low level editor on wikipedia and i had created the libreoffice writer and libreoffice calc articles, they are quite small articles and were copied from the oo.o articles and then heavily modified,  but im sure given a chance they will improve.
there is a user 'fitoschido' who continues to try and delete these articles and argued that they are not notable. I stated my positions and i'm quite sure that this user is just sabre rattling and that an admin would overturn any deletion that he would attempt but i thought i'd come to you guys just in case.
this user attempted to delete the libreoffice writer article as well, but the article remains up due to strong support from the community, but he's trying to delete calc this time.
libreoffice needs a presence on wikipedia and overzealous users shouldnt be allowed to muscle us out.

please if u have any spare time write a word of support for libreoffice calc article and libreoffice at this webpagehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/LibreOffice_Calc