[Libreoffice] ccache support

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Fri Sep 9 11:53:06 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 12:47 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Terrence Enger <tenger at iseries-guru.com> wrote:
> > I notice, BTW, that "How to build LibreOffice"
> > <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build> no
> > longer says that we automatically enable ccache if it is found on the
> > system.
> >  Should that statement be added back to the page, now that it
> > is true?
>
> Sure.

Uh oh.  That page is restricted to administrators.

Just as well, as I would have had to send a message to the
discuss list saying that I do not know anything about the
Mac and so had not restored the simultaneously deleted text
about the Mac, and inviting someone who knows something to
write something.

Terry.