[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] patch for 2 bitwiseOnBoolean detected cppcheck

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 15 14:43:06 PDT 2011

Hello,

Here is a patch on 2 different code parts. Cppcheck detected these :
core/vcl/source/gdi/sallayout.cxx
743	bitwiseOnBoolean	style	Boolean variable 'bAllOk' is used in bitwise
operation. Did you mean && ?

core/sfx2/source/appl/workwin.cxx
1073	bitwiseOnBoolean	style	Boolean variable 'bInvisible' is used in bitwise
operation. Did you mean && ?

They seem not "false positive" or some kind of "C++ trick" in my opinion but
I'd like your opinion about them.

As usual, if you think it's ok, I can commit and push them on master.

Julien
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3340304/patch_bitwise.txt
patch_bitwise.txt