[Libreoffice] Removed redundant pointer check in /sw/source/ui/uno/unomailmerge.cxx

CaStarCo castarco at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 10:55:30 PDT 2011

Hello, I've removed a redundant pointer check in the file
core/sw/source/ui/uno/unomailmerge.cxx (in the line 630). The check can be
removed because the pointer is checked before in the line 622 (and if the
pointer is null throws a RuntimeException).

I can't build libreoffice with this patch, but i can't build it even without
the patch, it seems that when I made git pull the build was broken by
another commits.