[Libreoffice] [libreoffice.boldandbusted.com] cppcheck's "unusedFunction" check activated

Jesse Adelman someone at boldandbusted.com
Mon Sep 19 07:47:30 PDT 2011

Hi *,

I made an adjustment to the run line for cppcheck, removing "-j 2".
Removing parallel jobs allows the "unusedFunction" check to run, and
only lifts the run time from around 2 hours to 3. I have zero clue as to
if this unused function check really works (especially against this
giant codebase), so let me know how it goes. :)

Cheers,
Jesse

P.S. If you've been running cppcheck with parallel jobs, this is what
you'd see:

"cppcheck: unusedFunction check can't be used with -j option, so it was
disabled."

--
Jesse Adelman
Senior Systems Shepherd