[Libreoffice] LO Custom properties

swagat sharma swagat.sharma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:41:01 PDT 2011

That is correct.

But that helps only when we install using 'make install'
In the deb package, it still installs in /opt

/solenv/bin/modules/installer/setupscript.pm
This script generates the setup script and uses all default variables.
How can i generate a customized deb package?
I wish to change the vendor name, installation directory, product name,
etc..

Please guide.
--
Swagat