[Libreoffice] Base Development

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 16:11:02 PDT 2011

Sorry for the intrusion as a 'user'. However there is a poster on the LO
users list that continues to make statements such as:

"There is almost no-one working on Base so it's gradually getting worse
as regressions slip in"

"almost everyone avoids Base"

etc. That poster is not the only one posting similar "advise", but has
been prominent in "advising" new list users as such.

I'd very much appreciate it if I (we) could get a status on Base
development/patches/bug fixes/developers etc., in order to counter/stop
such posts... or confirm.

Thanks.