[Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-4] fdo#39510 crash on closing document with footnotes

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Sep 22 16:23:48 PDT 2011

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:12:38 +0200
Michael Stahl <mst at openoffice.org> wrote:
> is this the kind of crash that was introduced by mba's layout
> refactoring (moving the layout from the model to the view) that went
> into one of the last DEV300 milestones?
Likely.

> i think the workaround for OOo 3.4 was this:
> wonder what Oliver and Mathias had in mind as the proper fix...
Given that that would work only by luck (and a good dose of evil
IsInDtor() sprayed in), I would consider it better to fix this like I
did. (Although: If more such gremlins pop up we should make that
SwDoc/SwRootFrm one janusfaced object to rule them all on the -3-4
branch again).

> if your patch helps then i don't object to it, but i'd really like a
> comment in the added line why it's been added (which is certainly
> non-obvious here).
"git blame" is your friend. ;)
Anyway:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1b37830b605972649fe54c29fbb952df0e4c9682