[Libreoffice] build error in sd ? -> remove SdiTargets ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Sat Sep 24 00:38:02 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

	I just pushed a ~500line code removal patch killing some really hairy
and broken lifecycle management of palettes & other XPropertyList types
- now all a safe smart pointer (thanks for Stefan's invaluable advice
too incidentally).

	Anyhow - unfortunately our gnumake world appears not to have good .sdi
file dependency generation, so this can cause 'sd' to not re-build
properly, a 'make clean' can help, but if you're getting odd link errors
around:

	aSvxColorTableItem_Impl

	then just do:

	rm -Rf workdir/*/SdiTarget/*