[Libreoffice] WaE in chart2/source/controller/main/ShapeController.cxx

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Sep 26 01:22:43 PDT 2011

Hi Norbert,

On Sun, 2011-09-25 at 11:08 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> I'm quite confused with
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/diff/chart2/source/controller/main/ShapeController.cxx?id=c8dc73720883333a13187865cd0d69b64af6b4b5

	:-)

> that create a WaE due to pColor being un-used... but -- based on the
> 'before' code -- it feels like just removing the line may be wrong..

	Right - my bad, I removed only most of the obsolete cruft; this

- if ( pColorItem && pColorItem->GetColorTable() == &XColorList::GetStdColorTable() )
- {
- pDlg->DontDeleteColorTable();
- }

	was just some horrible-beyond words propagation of obscure lifecycle
implementation detail of that dialog into all the callers that is now
un-necessary. I just forgot to remove the pColorItem fetch which is now
also not needed; pushed that cleanup.

	Thanks !

		Michael.