[Libreoffice] --enable-werror

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre at atc.tcs.com
Mon Sep 26 04:15:43 PDT 2011

I tried doing that, but it seems that my autogen flags made it so that I
was compiling some module unknown to me that was in 'build warning land'.

Unless we don't have modules living in such countries anymore, I won't
want to enable that option.

I see this flag as an aspirational goal "let us fix all that stuff so
that we can -one day- compile everything that way"

I personally am against anything that makes it harder for a n00b like me
to get something done. The learning curve is not-so-easy so lets not
make it worse.

Just my 2 paisa...

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India