[Libreoffice] [Patch][PUSHED] Porting js2hxx.py to python3

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 04:10:01 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:01 AM, Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen
<beauze.h at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:14 AM, David Tardon <dtardon at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 05:02:29PM +0200, Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This is a simple patch to allow using python 3 when building.
>>> I'm new to this list, and to submitting patches for libreoffice, so if
>>> I did anything wrong, feel free to correct me :)
>>
>> Thanks, you did all right :) Can you confirm that the patch (and all
>> future ones--you do want to contribute further, don't you? :) are
>> licensed under LGPLv3+/MPL? And add yourself to
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers ?
>>
>> D.
>
> Considering the size of the patch :
> - Feel free to license to whatever feels right, but if you need a
> clear agreement for legal reasons : "Yes, all patches sent and to come
> are licensed under LGPLv3+/MPL" :)
> - This page looks like regular contributors. Again, seeing the size of
> the patch, I find it a little premature, if not pretentious, to claim
> myself a libreoffice dev ;)

Maybe I should add a little paragraph on top of that page. or re-title
it 'Contributors' or something...

No, it is not premature or pretentious. this page is meant to:

1/ help keep track and validate licensing
2/ help find people based on partial information, when need be.

Even if you have only one commit (so far :-) ), we'd like you in there.
But of course, it is up to you...

Norbert

Norbert