Android UI work

Jovan Kostovski chombium at
Mon Apr 2 05:51:04 PDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz at> wrote:
> May I also suggest, from a non-developer perspective, that you
> coordinate your work with the UX and design team ? They're been writing
> specs for an Android interface, if I remember well.

Great suggestion Charles, here a link to that discussion
and a link to some of the mock-ups

Jonathan, write if you need help, I'm an experienced Android dev,
commit the changes and I'll clone the repo ;)
One suggestion:
In the file i see that you're defining
static final String[] APPLICATION = new String[]
If you use the same strings for displaying texts in the UI you better
put them in strings.xml so that they get translated
when we do internationalization of the app.
If you use them just as identifier it would be better if you make them
as a integers or even a new class LoApplication or similar.