[REVIEW: 3-5] fdo#46904 invalid PDF generated

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 05:47:48 PDT 2012

Hi all,

it seems that my Gtk print dialog caused some unexpected printing / PDF
export problems. Some background: the GtkPrinter is configurable (and
turned off by default), but the gtk VCL plugin uses it in all cases
anyway. In the case it is not enabled it just passes calls to StartJob()
and EndJob() to PspSalPrinter. Or so I thought .-) Unfortunately
StartJob() calls wrong overload of the same function on PspSalPrinter.
Commit fa87093686614d75d63664722de103e47f91c7db fixes that.

Note: this is probably the cause of more printing problems with 3.5 on
Linux...

-> Björn: Since you have already verified the fix works, you have won
the unique opportunity to cherry-pick it. Hurry before it is too late :-)

D.