building master on mac osx 10.7.3 with OSX 10.6 SDK

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 06:35:01 PDT 2012

On 05/04/2012 14:34, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Jonathan Aquilina
> <eagles051387 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hey guys I am trying to build master with the 10.6 SDK and I am running into
>> issues in soltools.
> Just use the 10.4 SDK or fix those yourself...
>
>> In file included from main.c:78:
>> /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/include/stdarg.h:4:25: error: stdarg.h:
>> No such file or directory
> Look into that.
>
>> any help and mentoring would be greatly appreciated
> Well, you should then first state why you're trying to build a
> not-officially supported configuration.
> If you enter unknown territory, you're expected to make your own way
> through it.
> Supported is to build with the 10.4SDK. So unless you give good reason
> why you don't use that, you're basically on your own...
>
> Furthermore: First try a build without debugging symbols, and then go
> on from there. Start crawling before you try to start running.
>
> ciao
> Christian
I am building on my imac which had a version of x code which doesn't
come with 10.4 SDK,  I also tried with out the debugging tools and it
failed in sol tools hence why i enabled the debugging to try and get a
better idea as to what was causing issues in sol tools. my next question
is about those minus messages is that related to the missing header file
above, or is that something in the LO code base?