a new mac mini available for libreoffice dev but ...

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:02:38 PDT 2012

I have been doing some experimentation and I think we are almost at that
stage to be able to start building against 10.7 SDK. I have run into
issues with the bridges module, and from what I can tell the Uno bridge
is giving some issues, and its causing cairo to fail. If either of you
are interested I am more then willing to post my autogen.lastrun.

I think the easiest solution would be to have 2 versions one built
against the older 10.4 sdk for older ppc machines and the newest SDK for
intel based machines.