[REVIEW-3-5] [PUSHED 3-5] fix for fdo#44742, xls cell border import and export use different width settings

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:28:42 PDT 2012

For some reason this was held as a draft and was never sent off to the list....

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Markus Mohrhard
<markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> [1] prevents that cell borders are incorrectly saved to xls after
> import from xls. The problem is that one of the old go-oo patches
> changed the defaults for xls import but did not adjust the values for
> xls export. I now moved the border width information into a common
> header file so that these are shared between import and export.
>
> This patch should be safe and fixes one more of the border problems so
> I hope we can get this into 3-5.

Looks good. Pushed to 3-5 with my sign-off.

As an aside, these default border thickness differences between Calc
and Excel occasionally show up as "bugs".  So far I haven't had a good
way to solve this cleanly, but it has been in the back of my head for
quite some time.

Anyways,

Kohei