Local instance of Case Conductor

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:43:26 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I cc the dev@ list just for information, don't keep it in the loop,
they'll know the discussion is going on on website list if needed.

In order to pursue some evaluation of the manual testing tools, we would
like to have a staging session of CaseConductor (also named MozTrap now)
available locally.
It's a Django app and the code can be found here:
https://github.com/mozilla/caseconductor
Documentation on installation here:
http://moztrap.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
Would it be possible for the admin team to install this for QA and Dev
members? and if yes, when :) Would you need a list of names to grant
admin access?
I'm in contact with the Mozilla team developing this application since
quite some time now, so don't hesitate to ask me directly if you need
anything from them.
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie