'make check' with Windows/MSVC build?

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 23:48:13 PDT 2012

On 04/10/2012 07:06 PM, Michael Stahl wrote:
> is this ooinstall thing supposed to work on Windows at all?  AFAIK it
> symlinks stuff left and right, and running the result of that can hardly
> work as native Win32 program?

IIUC, it should only use symlinks if used in combination with (default)
--enable-linkoo.

However, I guess the mechanisms to create a LO installation against
which to run the tests (which was always handled slightly differently on
Windows, to avoid problems with long pathnames) has been broken with the
various changes how to create that LO installation in general (ooinstall).

> the bigger problem is that this project doesn't seem to have any Windows
> developers :)

Ack.

Stephan