Updating the documentation in the IDL files?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Apr 11 12:53:19 PDT 2012

> When for instance Frame.idl talks about "components", does it mean the
> XComponent kind of component, or "component" in some other meaning?

And then again we have XComponentLoader, which says "loads a component
specified by an URL into the specified new or existing frame". But
that "component" apparently means "document", more or less?

And of course, yeah, the XComponent kind of component is in udkapi, in
com.sun.star.lang, while that other kind of component is in offapi, in
com.sun.star.frame, so I guess they are two unrelated concepts that
just happen to have the same terminology...

--tml