feature/gbuild_components is finished

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 00:34:04 PDT 2012

On 04/12/2012 09:10 AM, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
>> Just FYI, my local Mac OS X build started to fail now in a bizarre way,
>> claiming it cannot find type description for com.sun.star.lang.XUnoTunnel
>
> Weird, I have seen some messages about that same type in the iOS build
> when running the sc_filters_test unit test, like some weeks ago. A
> coincidence? Or is XUnoTunnel the first type that is used in a certain
> way, or something?

XUnoTunnel is one of the types for which stoc generates non-default
cppumaker headers (i.e., not calling cppumaker with the default -L
argument), so problems of properly confining symbols to libraries can
expose ODR violations (and I remember that we already had that problem
recently; need to look up the details again).

> (Dare I ask "What *is* XUnoTunnel anyway"?)

The documentation in the IDL file should explain it.

Stpehan