Updating the documentation in the IDL files?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Apr 12 02:23:28 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 20:52 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> > But if you have anything more specific about com/sun/star/lang I could probably have a
> > look there.
>
> Well, starting with XComponent.idl, I don't see any high-level
> description what a "component" *is* ;)

	I guess there is again the tension between generic interfaces, and a
useful taxonomy of the objects (with their interfaces) that LibreOffice
actually provides.

	I imagine there should be a good overview / drawing of the actual
objects that the suite provides, with the interfaces they implement as
an incidental extra alongside that :-)

	Trying to infer that structure from the interface documentation is (I
suspect) an extremely irritating way to work out how to do what is
needed :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.