[REVIEW:3-5] fix download and unpack-sources for .xz source tarballs

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri Apr 13 09:00:18 PDT 2012

Korrawit Pruegsanusak píše v Pá 13. 04. 2012 v 22:40 +0700:
> Hello again Petr,
>
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 21:34, Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:
> > "the scripts "download" and "unpack-sources" needed some changes to work
> > with the newly generated .xz source tarballs [snip]
>
> And I think that ./unpack-sources line 87 should be removed as well.
> Because we don't have 'bootstrap' now. :-)
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/bin/unpack-sources#n87

To be honest, I did not test download. I call "unpack-sources" as a
standalone script when packaging LO for openSUSE. It works with the
proposed changes.

I did my best to update the stuff for download but I did not test it. My
changes are step forward but it seems that they are not enough. If you
want, you could improve it. Otherwise, I will look at it the following
week.

Best Regards,
Petr