[ANDROID-UI-PATCH] Starting of code for menu list for potential start center.

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:21:25 PDT 2012

Hey Tor

As requested I squashed these patches into a single patch and commit :)
will try and generate larger patches for submission instead of small
commits on the local branch and multiple patches :)

All my contributions past present and future are licensed according to
the licenses used by this project.

Jonathan