Build Failure on Cygwin Windows

Johnny Chen johnny.uw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 08:51:38 PDT 2012

Hi,

First, thank you all for the tips and advices. I was able to get pass most
of the problems by moving the source root to C:/libo. My build is almost
finished. However, I'm still having problems in the tail_build module:

[ build JVH ]
CustomTarget/accessibility/bridge/inc/WindowsAccessBridgeAdapter.h
Error: Class com.sun.star.uno.XComponentContext could not be found.

I have attached the build_error.log file.

Thanks again.
Johnny