per library debug builds now possible via ./configure

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Apr 16 04:50:00 PDT 2012

On Monday 16 of April 2012, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it should now be possible to build one (or more) libraries for debugging,
> while building the rest nondebug. Thanks for Tor giving the inspiration to
> this at the Hackfest!

 Is it possible to do the build also the other way around, i.e. e.g. "all but
sc"? If I work on something, I generally want to have also all its
dependencies built with debug (does it even make sense to build it
otherwise?), and if I understand the change correctly, I'd have to manually
find out what all the dependencies actually are. Given that sc/sd/sw are the
biggest three, it probably even makes the biggest difference to disable the
two that one does not work on.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz