Thanks for a fantastic Hackfest!

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Mon Apr 16 05:44:12 PDT 2012

Hello,

I wanted to take a chance to thank everyone involved in the recent
Hackfest for a real fantastic and exciting weekend!

Although it is no secret that I am no developer, I really enjoyed
meeting all of you, getting to know various aspects of development, and
having nice talks to our fellow community.

Keep up the good work, and special kudos to Eike and Thorsten for the
organization!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108