Question about Bug 33599
dezsiszabi at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:33:28 PDT 2012
Hi, while working on this bug (33599) I found an issue which causes writer to crash.
Here are the steps to reproduce it:
1. Open new writer document.
2. Insert new comment by pressing Ctrl+Alt+C or by selecting Insert/Comment
3. Write 'Test' into the comment.
4. Press Alt+Tab to switch to other application
5. Press Alt+Tab again to switch back to writer
6. Type in 'xyz' <- this gets inserted before 'Test' (because of Bug 33599).
7. Delete 'xyz' with backspace. Deleting last character ('x') crashes writer.
Can someone test that reproducing these steps crashes his/her LO as well?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice